Tips on Removing Chocolate Stains
- Scrape excess with a spoon or blot up with hot water and a good cloth or sponge if scraping not possible.
- Apply dish washing solution (1 tspn : 1 litre of warm water) to the affected area.
- Blot dry with a colour fast towel.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until stain is gone or not responding.
- Rinse with clean warm water.
- Blot dry.
Stain Busters have developed products that remove chocolate stains from carpets, rugs, lounges and other upholstery. Our certified technicians remove stains just like these every day. Contact us to learn more.
Be sure to read our general stain removal advice before proceeding.